Our on-site zip line gives you the opportunity to practice throwing your reserve chute.
Your solo instruction will take you up to your P4 rating. (250 solo flights) and includes the following:
• Up to 5 tandem flights with an instructor
• P1 through P4 instruction/guidance
• Use of a radio equipped helmet to P2 rating
• Ground handling instruction
• Theory classes
• A paragliding manual and flight log book
• Administration of 4 USHPA sanctioned exams
The cost of the program is $2,650 (includes your first year's obligatory $150 membership to USHPA) . There is no time limit or duration allowing you to get the required number of flights at your own pace.